Welcome to PUNS
We are pleased that you have decided to join us and look forward to welcoming you to the organization. Before you begin, please take a moment to review the requirements and to make sure you have the documents and information you will need to complete your membership application.
The Pediatric Urology Nurses & Specialists and Associates is a professional organization dedicated to improving the care of pediatric urology patients across the lifespan through educational programs, research collaboration, and evidence based clinical practice.
PUNS Membership Categories:
Active: $75 Annual Dues
Professionals with licensure as a Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, or Physician Assistant, and a strong interest in the field of pediatric urology.
- Provide a copy of professional licensure as a Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice Nurse, or Physician Assistant.
- Submit one letter of reference from a member of any of the following organizations: Pediatric Urology Nurses & Specialists and Associates (PUNS), The Society Pediatric Urology (SPU), or American Urological Association (AUA).
- Submit a current CV.
- Complete the required application and submit the specified application fee of $75.
Affiliate: $50 Annual Dues
Professionals with a strong interest in pediatric urology. Affiliate members cannot vote or hold office, but are able to access the members only area of the website, join a Special Interest Group, and register for the annual meeting at the member rate.
- If applicable, maintain and provide a copy of professional licensure and/or certification.
- Submit one letter of reference from a member of any of the following organizations: Pediatric Urology Nurses & Specialists and Associates, The Society for Pediatric Urology, or American Urological Association.
- Submit a current CV / Resume.
- Complete the required application and submit the necessary membership fee of $50.
If you have any questions, please contact our administrative office.
Download the membership application