Welcome to PUNS
We are pleased that you have decided to join us and look forward to welcoming you to the organization. Before you begin, please take a moment to review the requirements and to make sure you have the documents and information you will need to complete your membership application.
The Pediatric Urology Nurse Specialists and Associates is a professional organization dedicated to improving the care of pediatric urology patients across the lifespan through educational programs, research collaboration, and evidence based clinical practice.
PUNS Membership Categories:
Active: $75 Annual Dues
Professionals with licensure as a Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, or Physician Assistant, and a strong interest in the field of pediatric urology.
- Provide a copy of professional licensure as a Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice Nurse, or Physician Assistant.
- Submit one letter of reference from a member of any of the following organizations: Pediatric Urology Nurse Specialists and Associates (PUNS), The Society Pediatric Urology (SPU), or American Urological Association (AUA).
- Submit a current CV.
- Complete the required application and submit the specified application fee of $75.
Affiliate: $50 Annual Dues
Professionals with a strong interest in pediatric urology. Affiliate members cannot vote or hold office, but are able to access the members only area of the website, join a Special Interest Group, and register for the annual meeting at the member rate.
- If applicable, maintain and provide a copy of professional licensure and/or certification.
- Submit one letter of reference from a member of any of the following organizations: Pediatric Urology Nurse Specialists and Associates, The Society for Pediatric Urology, or American Urological Association.
- Submit a current CV / Resume.
- Complete the required application and submit the necessary membership fee of $50.
If you have any questions, please contact our administrative office.
Download the membership application